Everything in my store will be marked down 25% off now through the 31!!
To kick off the event, I am participating in a blog hop...
Few things first... wanted to debut a few (re) releases to the O.
NOW on to the freebie...enjoy these journaling cards, ready to print and use in your project life system!!
freebie | 3x4 journal cards
to download, just click on the gray arrow pointing down underneath "downloads"
and now, on to the next blog!!
check out
EH Studio's blog next
for your birthday goodie. :)
Happy Birthday, OSCraps!!
Leora
ETA: To get the download, first you will need to click on the title of the product, which will take you to the store description and there you will find the download link. ALSO fixed the link to EH Studio's blog!!
to download, just click on the gray arrow pointing down underneath "downloads"and now, on to the next blog!!
check out
EH Studio's blog next
for your birthday goodie. :)
Happy Birthday, OSCraps!!
Leora
ETA: To get the download, first you will need to click on the title of the product, which will take you to the store description and there you will find the download link. ALSO fixed the link to EH Studio's blog!!


21 comments:
Thank you for the freebie!
Lovely journal cards - thanks so much!
Would love to have them, look great but there is no download link. I tried 3 different browsers but there is no 'gray arrow' and no 'download'.
Too bad!
thank you!!
So kind - thank you very much!
oooh very pretty, thank you very much!
The journaling cards do look wonderful. I also could not see a gray arrow pointing down. Can you please help me with this? I love the new journaling cards that are the rage now. Thanks for your help!
Thanks for the beautiful freebie!
Well - I was going through my RSS feed/Google Reader and clicked on the little blue notes ABOVE the freebie picture and voila! It took me to the Oscraps store where I found the gray arrow! Thanks. You do not need to reply now. I just wanted to let you know that I did find the arrow finally. This might help others who are also confused. Thanks again for the freebie cards!
thank you
Hi Tink...the gray arrow is at the Oscraps store...you need to click the text of the product "Freebie: 3x4 Journal Cards" and that will take you to the product in the store. Sorry for the confusion!!
And thanks for the kind words, everyone! Glad you like them!!
thank you!!
Leora ! I adore the journaling cards thank you so much.
Reminisce is so pretty too.
Thank you so much Leora, I finally did get them. No it was not clear that I had to click the blue letters, especially because they did not show up as a link, otherwise I would have known. I clicked everywhere else . Went up and down the blog at lease ten times. ;-)
But it was worth it! Thanks so much!
your link for the next blog hop person is missing! :(
Love your cards Leora! Thank you Thank you!!!
also fixed the link to EH Studio's blog..sorry about that!! It was there early but then I cleared the formatting since the text was HUGE and I guess that took away the link, too!!!
Beautiful ! thanks a lot.
Thank you so much Leora! Love the new kit, too. Just gorgeous as always!
Thank you!!!
Lix
Sou Артур Борис, residente/cidadão da República da Rússia. Tenho 42 anos, empresário/empresário. Além disso, uma vez tive dificuldades em financiar meu projeto/negócio, se não fosse por um bom amigo meu que me apresentou ao Sr. Pedro para obter um empréstimo no valor de $ 250.000 USD de sua empresa. Quando os contatei, levou apenas cinco dias úteis para concluir meu processo de empréstimo e transferi-lo para minha conta. Mesmo com um histórico de crédito ruim, eles ainda oferecem seus serviços a você. Eles também oferecem todos os tipos de empréstimos, como empréstimos comerciais, empréstimos imobiliários, empréstimos pessoais, empréstimos para automóveis. Não sei como agradecê-los pelo que fizeram por mim, mas Deus os recompensará de acordo com suas riquezas em glória. Se você precisar de assistência financeira urgente, entre em contato hoje mesmo por e-mail, pedroloanss@gmail.com .
Post a Comment