Be sure to get it FAST while it's still on sale...now through the end of tomorrow, you can get it for 30% off!
and in other news....I'M GONNA BE A MOMMY (for the 4th and final time)!!! I am beyond excited, but with my youngest being nine, I'm feeling PRETTY rusty at this pregnancy thing...it doesn't help that my body is older and more run down than it was in my twenties! :) I'm sure I will manage fine and I couldn't be happier with the challenge.
NOW..stay tuned for a sneak peek for another kit being released THIS week and it's a collab..with my most favorite designer (again). :)

5 comments:
Congratulations! Wonderful news on baby no.4, I'm sure it will come back to you as soon as the baby arrives. Wishing you a healthy happy pregnancy and baby ! When are you due?
Congratulations! Thats very exciting. Im going.to hope for you its like riding a bike lol
Yay!!!! Congratulations, Leora!!!! I'm so very happy for you!!!
😄 Visit this site
===============================
https://alado52.blogspot.com
===============================
===============================
Automotive
===============================
Baby & Kids Care
===============================
Electronics
===============================
Fashion
===============================
Hardware Equipment
===============================
Health & Beauty
===============================
Hobbies
===============================
Home & Gardening
===============================
Sports & Leisure
===============================
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Alado 52 [ https://alado52.blogspot.com ]
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sou Артур Борис, residente/cidadão da República da Rússia. Tenho 42 anos, empresário/empresário. Além disso, uma vez tive dificuldades em financiar meu projeto/negócio, se não fosse por um bom amigo meu que me apresentou ao Sr. Pedro para obter um empréstimo no valor de $ 250.000 USD de sua empresa. Quando os contatei, levou apenas cinco dias úteis para concluir meu processo de empréstimo e transferi-lo para minha conta. Mesmo com um histórico de crédito ruim, eles ainda oferecem seus serviços a você. Eles também oferecem todos os tipos de empréstimos, como empréstimos comerciais, empréstimos imobiliários, empréstimos pessoais, empréstimos para automóveis. Não sei como agradecê-los pelo que fizeram por mim, mas Deus os recompensará de acordo com suas riquezas em glória. Se você precisar de assistência financeira urgente, entre em contato hoje mesmo por e-mail, pedroloanss@gmail.com .
Post a Comment