In family news, Jessica has adjusted (too easily) to high school. She seems to be finding ways to make me smile when she talks about her goofy antics that she happily shows off to everyone. She is also challenging my ability as a parent...some days, I am completely blind-sided. Ashley finshed up a successful soccer season but decided to NOT play this spring. I am really bummed, but I can't force her. She is adjusting to middle school and does less bitching about being at "the charter school" than she used to. I think secretly she realizes that it's not ALL bad. She gets to be that "emo girl who wears skinnies." This totally makes her day. Paige is loving kindergarten. The scheduling throws her for a loop, though. She has one day on, one day off, one alternating 1/2 day (one Wed. on, next Wed. off) and then Thurs. on and then Friday off! Seriously. It has really challenged my ability to be organized and on top of things. I'm not too shabby. Scott is finishing up over 36 hours of counseling, while keeping up with his teaching AND going to classes in the evenings. He's pretty awesome. :)
Me...I'm in the midst or preparing for a weeklong trip with my students to a science school. We have fundraising (to pay for the trip) and meetings to attend and all kinds of other stuff! PLUS the daily lesson planning and grading TONS of math. We're selling these SUPER cool, eco-friendly re-useable bags...forget those cheap bags that are so popular at your grocery store. This are CUTE and high-quality AND they fold up into these nifty little pouches. If you are interested, let me know and I will pay the shipping for them if you make it worth it ;)!! We get HALF of what we sell, so it has been a really successful fundraiser.



I was asked to do a senior photo shoot, too! I didn't realize how much I MISS that until I had this opportunity. The girl was soooo photogentic and just gorgeous. Here's a peek at a few...









I have a few NEW things in the shop, too...check them out.
A SUPER fun collaboration that I got to participate in with some talented girls at CATSCRAP..
and another FALL collaboration from TaylorMade Designs at Oscraps...Autumn Flourish
and FINALLY, a quirky, fun Halloween kit...not your traditional kit...
All Hallow's Night
and FINALLY, a quirky, fun Halloween kit...not your traditional kit...All Hallow's Night


4 comments:
You sound pretty busy. Glad everyone is well and that you are happy. Love, MOM
Those bags are SO cool!! Love also your photos, you are a very talented photographer! :)
And also very talented designer! The new collab of yours and Paislee's is AMAZING!! I just downloaded and can't wait to play. :)
Wishing you a lot easy going teaching days ;)
THANK you Gabi!! :) You have made my day!!
Hi Leora! I emailed you a while ago about seeing what your terms of use were for a kit you have called Fresh Lemonade Carnival....I design blogs, so I would like to know if you allow such use?!?! :) Thanks!
Post a Comment