*there's a freebie for you digital folks..and paper b/c it's a hybrid project. hang tight!!*
This time of year is always pretty hectic. From mid-October until now, things have been going and going and going. Our school hosted a very important national conference (talk about STRESSFUL) and I took my students on an eight hour trip for a five day science excursion to M.O.S.S. If you have never been to McCall, ID you are seriously missing out. The place is breathtaking!! Of course, I could have enjoyed it just a little more without the 67 students, BUT it was adventurous and exciting to watch my students actually enjoy SCIENCE!!
It's also the time of year of Ashley's and Paige's Bdays. They were both excited to be turning a year older! Ashley had a slumber party and Paige had a small party at Grandma's house.
Thanksgiving was nice...we saw Scott's brothers and girlfriends and the next day I saw my own family. It was a short visit but was still nice!
Now it's time for school conferences and all of the yucky bugs going around. I was home today with a sore throat. I hope it doesn't end up being strep!! *yuck* before long, Christmas and a new year will be here! I seriously can't get over the fact that time seems to be passing faster as I get older! It's almost scary!!
I was able to purchase some new camera goodies..a new lens and a speedlight (flash). It's amazing the difference in quality that I am getting now! I still have yet to drum up any actual business, but maybe that's a blessing in disguise...I'm not really sure when I would be able to squeeze anyone in. I figure after the holidays, I will pursue it a little more aggressively. Right now, my focus is just on building up a quality portfolio. It's funny...I look back at what I have up on the site now and realize that I still have a LONG ways to go!
Here's my site (in case I didn't share it before):
Leora Sanford Photography
I have a folder that I am filling full of pictures to add to the site. I plan to do it all at once since it takes some time to add pictures!!
Here are a few to share:







I'm still selling designs at Little Dreamer Designs and LOVING it!In fact, I have a TON of Christmas stuff to share...HOLD on b/c there's a LOT!! :)







I am also doing custom logo work so if you know of anyone that needs a logo, direct them to me!Here are two that I created for some clients:



*whew* that's a lot to share! Hopefully I can post again in a few weeks and spread the info out so that I don't dump it on all at once!! :)AND finally. since you made it to the bottom, there's a freebie that you can get here!
Happy DECEMBER!!!Leora
4 comments:
Welcome back to blogging :)
I love your stuff at LDD, beautiful photography (just got my first DSLR - bit scarey!) and thanks for your freebie.
Your photography is beautiful!! If I lived in Idaho, I'd certainly hire you to take some photos of my little Nathan!
I love your Christmas kit, too! It's in my kaboodle!
I love it!!!
So cute and useful!!
Thanks.
When do you sleep girl? I'm dizzy just looking at all the stuff you do! Great photography. You definintely have an eye for it and that is the most important part because it can't necessarily be taught.
Post a Comment