Sunday, November 09, 2008

**I hear an echo**
Can't it be that it has been 9 WHOLE MONTHS since I last blogged?? Even with the gentle reminders of my family members, I have yet to update. (sorry Jayla and Maria)

SOOO here I go...trying to update 9 months isn't easy.
Let's start with the last few weeks...they have been CRAZY!!

Jessica just had a birthday (well, in Sept.) and is now 14!! I still can't believe it. She has developed a unique style, as well..I will have to have a photo shoot soon....just as soon as I get my camera fixed!! :) She is still as creative as ever and is still trying to finish up her book series.

Ashley turned 12 in Oct. and just finished up a VERY successful soccer season (they lost only 1 game...their last tournament game but it was tied up and they had to do a kick-off and lost).

Paige will be 5 SOON. She also had an eventful 2 weeks. Our puppy bit her lip and she had to have stitches. A plastic surgeon had to do it because of where the cut was...if it wasn't done right, it could have messed with her smile. She had the stitches in for only 5 days, though and the surgeon did a really nice job. You can hardly tell!!

I am getting over pink eye (in both eyes) and a stint of my vertigo that I occasionally get. Other than that, school is going well! Things at Little Dreamer Design are going very well, too!! I just love that shop. A group of the designers and creative team members met for a few days in the beautiful Park City, Utah. It was so much fun to finally meet the girls in real life!! They are all amazing people!! I even got Michelle Coleman (owner of Little Dreamer Designs and talented photographer) to take some photos of me...here's a peek:

Scott is staying VERY busy with teaching full-time and taking classes at ISU. He is attending the School Counseling program and is loving it. He has found his calling in life. He is a great teacher and really loves what he does, but this career will allow him to connect to students on a more personal level and will allow him to truly help those who need that extra guidance. I'm very proud of him...he's pulling straight A's!!!

and finally, for those interested in my hobbies, I have a few things to share.
My camera has been broken for several months, so I don't really have any photos to share, except a few that I was able to take of my sister, Amy and her husband of their engagement photos, as well as some photos I took of a wedding for a friend.

AND since I have WAAAAYYY too much product to share since last Feb. here are is the latest kit that I posted today and a sneak peek of what's in my Sweet Dreams Stash Vol. 8

*whew* I guess that wasn't so bad. I will try to update more often...of course, 9 months is pretty easy to beat!! ;)
Leora

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow sooo good to hear about you!! I was beginning to think you'd quite blogging forever...:) Glad to hear things are going great! Tell Scott that's awesome about his grades!! And tell all of the girls hi!!

Janna said...

yay! so happy to see you posting again! i'm such a fan of your work... i got such compliments on your christmas cards that i sent out last year... thanks muchly! love your designs, keep up the awesome work!!

Michelle Filo said...

so glad to see you are back to blogging, so you only post in winter? I think that is healthy, maybe it means you are out and about on the other months? hehehe
cheers