♥ is in the air!! I can feel it...
today, i am thrilled to announce a new collaboration with someone whom I have never had the privilege of working with until now. she is creative, and sweet and adorable! meet kitty chen...go to her blog to find out more about her and to see her amazing designs!!
And this collab turned out even better than I imagined...I am so in ♥
you cangrab the kit OR a bundle, which uncludes journal cards.
And if you are a newsletter subscriber for me or Kitty, you can get an extra 10% OFF!!! how sweet is that??
Included in this bundle:
- Wishes Wings Kit - 20 papers, 60+ elements
- Journal Cards
- 23 pieces
OR
and finally, some inspiration:
(from my CT)
(from Kitty's CT)
i hope that you enjoy your day of love and know that i truly appreciate your patronage!!
Happy Tuesday!
Leora



2 comments:
Adorable !!!
super mimi! j'adore!
Post a Comment