Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry (belated) Christmas!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!
We were pretty spoiled this year. I think Santa isn't going to have enough money for his warmer climate hiatus.
We have spent the last 2 days playing our Wii NON-STOP! In fact, our bodies ache from all of the sports games that we've been playing (I know...that's pretty sad). I told Scott that we should wake up every morning with a boxing session as part of our exercise regimen (which is currently nothing). :)

I scored big on my gift, too!! Scott got me a gift to the spa! It's a 4 hour service of a Swedish massage, a deluxe facial, a spa pedicure and manicure and then I plan to get my hair done..cut and colored!! It's scheduled for tomorrow at 11:00 and it can't come soon enough!!

I recently finished up a photo session for a gal that I work with. She has three of the cutest boys!!
Here's a peek at a few...

We also had a successful sale at Little Dreamer Designs...thanks to everyone who supported us!! It was beyond what I anticipated!!

I also just came out with a new kit called Blush N' Bashful...yep, from Steel Magnolias. LOVE that movie.
It's a little early to be thinking about Valentine's day, but I figure it could be used for a lot of things! :)
I am also announcing a tiny contest!! I am in need of a new blinkie and I COULD make one but I really don't want to, so I'm holding a little contest. Create a blinkie and wear it in your siggie. Post in the thread HERE. I will have a group of ppl help me decide on the best one and you will win a $20 GC for my designs. (no other LDD designers items are included). AND no worries if you don't win b/c I am making a freebie for everyone who participates!! Contest ends this Monday, (Dec. 31st) so HURRY!!

Have a wonderful rest of December! I can't believe that 2008 is just days away!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW you have been busy! Congrats on hosting your fist contest. Love your pictures:)

Barb said...

Lovely new kit, Leora! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Lilja said...

I love your kit - and your designs in general, so I wish I could make a blinkie. But I can't!
Have fun at your spa appointment tomorrow!

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

great looking kit! good luck on finding a blinkie

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Oooh, gorgeous pics!! They are adorable boys... that first one is amazing!!

My in-laws have a wii, and we love it! Brian totally kicks my butt at most of the games though... he's so good! And I vote for a pic with the new hair!! Hope you had a wonderful time at the spa... Scott definitely scored with that gift!