Saturday, January 02, 2010

365 ::Day 1::

WELCOME TO 2010!! It's going to take some getting use to. A new decade is upon us and I am feeling good about it. :) I think some good things will happen in 2010 for me and my family...just call it a feeling.

So I know I'm late, but I had stuff to do today. :) And I can't promise that I will post everyday, but I will for sure be doing Project 365 and post when I do have a collection of photos.
The story behind the photo is that I found this little "treasure" as I was starting to dismantle the tree. It seems that Paige thought it would be the perfect place to hide a quarter. Can you see it?? I thought it was funny and had to document it.

I wanted to ALSO post about something I just put in the store as a request. A few people were not interested in the templates, but still wanted the brushes and labels from my Project 365 kit. So, I granted their requests. :)

A Year to Remember ::Just the Basics::
Some of you may not be interested in participating in project 365 because of the time commitment...SO I am finishing up a Project 52 kit (52 because there are approximately 52 weeks in a year). You're still documenting your life in a year, only on a smaller scale. Check back for the reveal of that!!

ONE more thing...I can't BELIEVE I didn't mention this before because it is the COOLEST part of buying my P365 items. Sara Cornish of My four Hens Photography Actions has graciously offered all of you who purchase them, a coupon code to use in her store.


Just buy the kit (or participating items) and the coupon is included.

See you all tomorrow evening to announce the winner of the mini give-away!!

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Happy New Year Leora!
and too funny about the quarter :-D

Amanda said...

I love the picture. That is so funny about the quarter. It's exactly what one of my children would have done LOL! Thanks so much for putting the dates pack in the store. I am off to make a purchase now. Can't wait to use them on my project!

Anonymous said...

your 365 kit is just what Im looking for!! Perfect! Off to purchase it!

Jen said...

Really looking forward to your 52 reveal. It is much more realistic for me.

Anonymous said...

oh Leora day 1 is awesome and I LOVE your YTR pack! SO perfect, I am using it for my pictures!

Rezika Zurch
http://www.rezikazurch.com/blog

Leora Sanford said...

thank you everyone!! :)