Saturday, January 02, 2010

winner plus Day 2 ::P365::

So, welcome to day 2 of P365. So far, so good. :) I was able to get an outside shot today. It's probably the last of anything that still looks like it was living at one point around here. There really isn't a lot of snow, though. We got a good storm a few days before Christmas but it's mostly melted away.
Hang tight..the winner will be announced in the end. I wanted to also post really quick about the 52 Weeks project. I have the kit up in the store and it's on sale through the weekend (20% 0ff). Check it out...

and my sample layout using template 4:

This set comes with 6 templates, as well as over 100 brushes, 3 backgrounds and 10 labels. You can pick it up HERE. I have a professional use kit and a personal use kit. Please note which one you are purchasing so that you are getting the one you need.

Did anyone notice the camera in the left column??
CLICK on that and check out the P365 Flickr group that Liz of Paislee Press set up and invited me to join. I signed up and will be posting my images there as often as I can. It's a great community of people doing the same thing...and check out the inspiration! :)

OKAY...let's see who won the $5 give-away...
Congrats!! Email me at sanfleo at cableone dot net to get your code! :)
See you soon...tomorrow is my LAST day off before I go back to school and I am going to try and get the last of my cleaning and purging done in my house. I have three trash bags full of clothes for Goodwill. It feels good to get it out of the way. :)
Leora

2 comments:

MeltingBeadGirl66 said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win! I emailed you :)

S. Baird said...

OMG Leora, this is awesome. LOVE your 52 templates.