Sunday, December 05, 2010

25 Days of Christmas {Day 5}


**ETA: This giveaway is now closed--winner will be announced at midnight**

It's day five and today's sponsor has been a favorite of mine for some time now. Photography and scrapbooking compliment each other in many ways.. and as much as I love creating layouts that help to tell stories, it's capturing a moment in a photo that I really feel is the most important aspect to documenting life. This next sponsor allows you to take photos to that creative level by using actions to enhance the look of your photos.

Meet Sarah Cornish of My Four Hens Photography and Photoshop Actions.
Not only are her actions beautiful, but her photography is stunning and she is beyond sweet. Every interaction that I have ever had with her has been so pleasant...I love when I have the privilage of knowing pleasant people. :)

Check out some of her actions used on her photos...

*sigh* Amazing huh?! I could just stare at her work all day!!

Here's what Sarah is generously giving away today:
A $5.00 GC to the first 100 people!! PLUS ONE LUCKY READER WILL GET HER ENTIRE STORE!!! Seriously...how generous is that?
To use the $5 GC, use the code: Xmasfive at checkout.
Again, this is good for the first 100 uses and won't expire until they are all used up! :)

Here's how to win her store:
*post a comment for one chance to win
*post about this on Facebook (using this link: http://leora-sanford.blogspot.com/ ) and leave a comment to your FB post here by copying and pasting the http address in your browser window for a second chance to win
*tweet about this on Twitter (using this link:http://leora-sanford.blogspot.com/ ) OR retweet my tweet and leave a comment to your tweet here by copying and pasting the http address in your browser window for a third chance to win

GOOD LUCK!! You have until tonight at 9:00 MST to enter.
Don't forget to visit our sponsors to show them our support and appreciation!! :)
Leora

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay...let's see who wins a $30 GC to Designs by Jessie!!




Congrats Jamie!! Email me at sanfleo [at] cableone [dot] net to get your prize info!!

**ETA: This giveaway is now closed--winner will be announced at midnight**

116 comments:

leKappy said...

You know *all* the cool kids! I LOVE M3H actions - finally bought a couple sets not long ago and I've been itching for more ever since.

leKappy said...

Retweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/LeKappy

(but mainly because oops! that should've been M4H!!)

hannahk said...

so pretty ~ merry christmas M3H

shaui lee-bobis said...

i hope i win!!!

Zizazzi said...

WOW beautiful actions !!!! I really hope mr random will choose me ;-)

latoquee said...

It seems to be very cute !!! Thanks a lot for the opportunity

DoggiNo said...

I only recently discovered M4H actions and I am still having so much fun with the freebies ! Would love to win this. thanks for the chance.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just love my M4H photo actions, they are just amazing!

Nightwolf said...

wow love those actions. thanks for the chance to win

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/SusDesigns

latz said...

Awesome actions!

Leontien said...

Great! I love her actions, have a few myself! Thanks for the chance!!!!

XOXO J

Leontien said...

And I tweeted:

https://twitter.com/#!/DesignsbyJippo

Giseli Freitas said...

Oh, this would make my xmas WAY more happier. Just sayin' LOL
Thanks :)

missy said...

Sarah is amazing!! This is a wonderful giveaway and the winner will be so lucky!

nie said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee M4H actions!!!!

Giseli Freitas said...

Tweet -> http://twitter.com/giselifreitas/status/11392081905848320

Giseli Freitas said...

Fb'ed -> http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/giselifreitas/posts/122374184491899

RealRach said...

I LOVE M4H's work. I own a bunch of it already! But there's always SOMETHING left to buy of hers!! Happy Holidays! Nice blog. Found it through a friend via Facebook! So it worked having us post this!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I LOVE Sarah's store.. got some of her things already.. love the rest :D And there's always MORE... Thanks Leora ! Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Just commented to facebook !

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=728335824

Maaike said...

wow, love to win this, I already havesome actions and love them!

Scrappyvore said...

Beautiful...
Thanks for the chance to win!

Ella said...

I love her actions. I never had the opportunity to buy some, so...thanks for the chance ;)

Ella said...

and I let a message on twitter too :
http://twitter.com/Ella_75/status/11411204991885314

Cristina said...

Oh, I love Sarah's actions!! Thanks for the chance to win her entire store!

Jenn said...

Love Sarah's actions! I have quite a few and always turn to those. Would love some new ones to play with!

LovetoScrapLeslie said...

Wow...these actions are fantastic. Tks for letting us know about M3H!

Anonymous said...

M$H actions are awesome.

Elizabeth said...

I love Sarah's actions!!! What an awesome thing happening on this blog!! Merry Christmas!!!

Laurel said...

What a great motivator to do 365 again.

Jennifer S said...

I love Sarahs work, she is so talented!

Jennifer S said...

Shared on FB!

http://leora-sanford.blogspot.com/

Jennifer S said...

OOPS! Copied wrong link!

FB -> http://www.facebook.com/jennifermariephotog

Jennifer S said...

Tweeted!

http://twitter.com/inkedmama4

Nancy said...

OOOOh I LOVE My4H!!! I have lots of her actions! Thanks so much for this!

Nancy said...

Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/nkathleena

Nancy said...

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=562016324

I'm not sure how you see that post if you are not a friend?

Unknown said...

I have a few of the actions from M3H already and love them. Just wish I had a version of CS to use more!

Vickilyn said...

Thanks for the chance!! Love love love Sarah's Actions!!

Thanks for the opportunity to win!

Leonor said...

I'd love to win!!!

Vickilyn said...

And I just shared it via facebook...through M4H facebook "share" button...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=387957888844&id=153021458844&aid=166458#!/profile.php?id=1281176869

immaculeah said...

Love her work! Thanks for the $5 and thanks for the chance. Good luck to all!

Unknown said...

Ive always been a fan of Sarahs work too!! she is amazing at both scrapbooking and photography.

Unknown said...

Ive re-tweeted you!! thanks again for the chance

crsmith said...

love all the M4Hs actions! thanks for the giveaway!!

Randa said...

M4H actions are the best!! I love the few that I have. She makes me look good ;)

Sasha said...

I absolutely love her actions!!

Thanks for the chance to win!

Sasha said...

shared it on fb!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/Cha.Cha730

Sasha said...

Tweeted!

https://twitter.com/#!/MrsSashaG

Carrie said...

Sarah's actions rock...absolutely LOVE them!! I use PSE and she makes my photos beautiful!

Michelle said...

I love Sarah's actions! Thanks so much!!!!

Carrie said...

MY FB post. :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1589439371

Unknown said...

Wow, I love Sarah's work! They would make my photos pop. Thanks for the chance to win.

amson said...

I have never used these actions but would love to have the chance to try.

renee said...

thanks for the chance to take my photos to the next level--what a great gift!!!

Trish said...

Sarah is the best so thanks for the chance to win!!

Trish said...

posted to facebook
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/trishharden/posts/179041122107163

Trish said...

Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/#!/MommaTrish1987/status/11468169117958145

Chelsey said...

Ohh I love her stuff! I hope I win!!!

Web Designz by Kristi said...

I LOVE Sarah's actions!

Web Designz by Kristi said...

retweet http://twitter.com/#!/Kristi_wdk

Carolyn Albro said...

I completely agree, Sarah is beyond generous and insanely sweet. Thank you for the chance to win.

Kara said...

Cool! Thanks for the opportunity to win!! :) I love M4H actions!!

Terra said...

Love her actions. What an amazing prize. Good luck to everyone.

Terra said...

Here's a link to my tweet http://twitter.com/oompaterra/status/11480955772477442

~Angie said...

I LOVE Sarah actions!!! Use them all the time!!!

~Angie said...

I tweeted :)
http://twitter.com/nun69

~Angie said...

and I facebooked it :)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/nun69

Unknown said...

Ooh! What a great giveaway!

Unknown said...

On FB: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/nalliston/posts/124206230976087

Fê Alves said...

OMG!! I LOVE M4H actions!!
awesome giveaway!!

hugs
Ferdy

Fê Alves said...

and I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/#!/FeAlves/status/11504019193204736

Fê Alves said...

and on FB:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/fe.alves/posts/170932746270867

Tiki said...

Amazing giveaway! Thanks Sarah :)

Anna said...

I love My Four Hens Photography and Photoshop Actions!!!

Tiki said...

Retweeted too :)

http://twitter.com/#!/cherryberryrutc

Amanda said...

Adore Sarah's work so much!!

Hally said...

I love M3H! Thanks!

amytangerine said...

how fun! love her work!

Steffi said...

I love M4H Actions! Thank you so much for this Chance!!

Noelle said...

I still have to learn how to use actions - but these really look neat. I need more time!

teresaj said...

I just love all of her actions. Thanks for the change to win and the coupon.

lmjrocko said...

Awesome actions!

Becky said...

wowsers!! awesome prize!

morgane said...

thank you for the chance :)I love them all....

S. Baird said...

Beautiful Work! I absolutely LOVE the actions. Thank you for this opportunity.

S. Baird said...

Blogged here:
http://roadsidedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/12/leaoras-countdown-day-5.html

Becky said...

I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/bderby03

S. Baird said...

Twitter here…

http://twitter.com/roadsidedesigns

S. Baird said...

Facebooked about it here:

http://www.facebook.com/roadsidedesigns

lvdesigner said...

Love M4H! Thanks for the chance :) & merry christmas!

Bethany Photography said...

Love your actions!!!

anita said...

I love M4H. Sarah's actions are fantastic!

Michelle said...

Wow! Amazing sponsor! Thanks.

Leslie P Photography said...

Awesome giveaway! Thanks!

Sarah said...

What a generous prize package!!!

lawyerlyn said...

wow! this is great!

lawyerlyn said...

wow! this is great!

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks for the gift certificate, I will go shopping right now! Happy Holidays!

amymom24 said...

I love M4H!!

rags said...

The actions are stunning, I'm off to check out the rest of the store. Thanks heaps for the chance

Cathy Pascual said...

i love her actions! thanks for the chance to win. she is definitely a sweetie too!

Stacey said...

What an awesome giveaway! thanks for the chance!

Tracy said...

oh my stars, would i love to win this!!

Tracy said...

I shared on FB too!

Tracy said...

oops, here is the FB link: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1027477602

Tracy said...

and I Retweeted @tracykuethe. Thank you for the chances Leora!

Yanina said...

Awesome!!!!

Heather said...

Cool! Thanks for the chance to win :)

Jamie S said...

I just discoved M3H. Having fun trying out her Freebies. Awsome give away....

AJay said...

Would love to win M4H actions!! There are so much fun to use!

Shayla said...

LOVE her actions, what a great giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win!

Lisa H said...

Ooooh I love her actions - they are fabulous!!!!

Reader Family said...

That would be a dream come true! Thanks for the chance to win!

Alicia said...

Would love love love to win her store!