Saturday, December 04, 2010

25 Days of Christmas {Day 4}

**ETA: This giveaway is now closed--winner will be announced at midnight**

Thanks for all of the feedback on the tutorial...it makes the making of it all the more worthwhile! And just a note...there are MANY many ways to make a doodled frame...this was just a way to teach through getting to know some of the tools of photoshop.

Let's meet our sponsor for the day...today I've got another gift idea for someone on your list who loves their techie gadgets.
This girl's got some mad sewing skills. :) She uses her sewing machine to create unique covers for some of our everyday techie gadgets. Own an SLR Digital camera?? Then you know that camera strap covers are all the rave...why not lug that camera around your neck in style?!! Designs by Jessie is a shop for all of your camera strap and other gadget accessory needs. Besides camera strap covers, she's got iPhone pockets, iPad sleeves, notebook covers, and more! These items are all handmade using funky, colorful fabrics, giving a girlie flair to your techie gadgets!! Wouldn't the iPhone pocket be the perfect stocking stuffer (for yourself...i'm just sayin'...)?? Check out some of my favorite items... *hint, hint*

No 1. Modern Meadow Custom Camera Strap; No 2. Black & White Damask Electronic Gadget Sleeve; No 3. Funky Polka Dots iPhone Pocket; No 4. Black & White Circle Notebook Cover; No 5. Floral Butterfly in Green CD Visor

Right now, Jessie is offering an exclusive offer to my blog readers!! Get 20% off your order!!
Use the coupon code: LS25PEROFFDBJ

She is also offering FREE SHIPPING on orders now until Christmas! So, wanna win a $30 gift card to her store??
Here's how:

*post a comment for one chance to win
*post about this on Facebook (using this link: http://leora-sanford.blogspot.com/ ) and leave a comment to your FB post here by copying and pasting the http address in your browser window for a second chance to win
*tweet about this on Twitter (using this link:http://leora-sanford.blogspot.com/ ) OR retweet my tweet and leave a comment to your tweet here by copying and pasting the http address in your browser window for a third chance to win

GOOD LUCK!! You have until tonight at 9:00 MST to enter.
Don't forget to visit our sponsors to show them our support and appreciation!! :)
Leora

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The FIRST winner of the set of Peppermint's 25 Days Templates and 25 Days Wordart is:



And the second winner is...

DON'T worry if you didn't win...remember that you can still get 20% off !! She has a coupon code for you..use code: 25DaysLS The code expires on Jan. 15th

**ETA: This giveaway is now closed--winner will be announced at midnight**

42 comments:

Cheryl said...

OMG how cool are these? would love to win... thanks for the chance

Unknown said...

Very cute products. I've been thinking about making a camera strap cover..but I would rather win this one!

Leontien said...

These look adorable, would love to win one!

latz said...

Wonderful giveaway (once again)! Thanks for the chance!

Talia French said...

These are so pretty! Thank you for the chance to win!

Talia French said...

I tweeted about your amazing giveaway: http://twitter.com/#!/taliafrench

nie said...

Oh I'd loveeeeeee to win one of these camera strap!!!

nie said...

I shared on FB too: http://www.facebook.com/sherly.zhang

nie said...

And tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/nietis

Maaike said...

What a beautiful products! Love the camera straps.

missy said...

I have a big fondness for fabric and these are great! Thanks for the giveaway!

Jenn said...

Oooh fun stuff! And I love your pics too. Great fabric choices!

Cmmargaret said...

Oh...my camera would be stylin with one of these straps! Thanks for the opportunity! Margaret

Jamie S said...

Very Cute!

Lois B said...

I would love #4 the Notebook Cover if I am lucky enough to have my name drawn :)

Nancy said...

Oh these are great, love the iphone pocket especially! Thanks so much for this chance!

isaksmom said...

Great giveaway, I would love to get a camera strap or a Iphone pocket! That would be very cool!

Nancy said...

Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=562016324

Nancy said...

Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/nkathleena

Lisa H said...

Wow, what beautiful stuff!! Thanks for the chance!

Amelia said...

Super cute! Thanks for the chance!

Amelia said...

I tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/wyoamelia

Lisa said...

I love these. Would pep up my electronics for sure!

Jamie said...

Yay! Camera strap covers in time for Christmas!

Jamie said...

RT! http://twitter.com/#!/LeoraSanford/status/11033761474940928

Stefani said...

Awesomly cool!

Jan said...

I love these. I would love to win.

Brad and Meagan said...

cool! I wonderful if they can make a crochet needle cover...

~Angie said...

these are AWESOME....I woudl LOVE a camera strap!

~Angie said...

posted on FB :)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/nun69

~Angie said...

I also tweeted :)thanks for the chance
http://twitter.com/nun69

Sharon said...

These are fantastic....I'd really love a camera strap cover!

lawyerlyn said...

these are adorable!

leKappy said...

Oh!! Leora - these are awesome!! I've been looking for covers a little hipper than the norm!

lvdesigner said...

OMG I've been looking for a custom strap that was actually pretty or even funky FOREVER! Her items look Amazing and I can already think of at least 4 people that her store is perfect for :). Thanks for the chance to win!

Yanina said...

They are so pretty! Thanks for the chance.

teresaj said...

These are fabulous and I just love the camera strap.

Nonnie said...

I love her stuff!! How super cute! What a great camera strap! Thanks so much for the chance to win!

rags said...

I'd love one of those camera straps - DD just bought me an SLR as an early christmas pressie! Thanks heaps for the chance to win :)

KendiRN said...

What neat things you have for us to try and win THANKYOU!

Stacey said...

thanks for the chance to win!

Jessica said...

Love the camera straps!!