Thursday, December 02, 2010

25 Days of Christmas {Day 2}


**ETA: This giveaway is now closed--winner will be announced at midnight**

Welcome back to day two if the 25 Days of Christmas celebration!!

So, two years ago, I came across this site that had come up with a beautiful concept...to provide a forum for artists to sell their art in one place. This site became a MUST visit site on my daily surfing. I fell in love with the talents of the artists and I was amazed at the variety of mediums that arists can use to create. This little site has exploded into the hub of handmade artistry, as well as vintage collectibles...the site? Etsy.

I browse Etsy on almost a daily basis. It was while browsing that I came across our next sponsor.

Caught Red Handed sells unique art trapped under glass...rings, pendants, belt buckles, earrings...

Their Bio explains the idea behind their unique name, too..

Caught with my hand in a cookie jar
Caught with my skirt up a little too far
Caught in the rain, in the dark, all alone
Caught past midnight up on the phone

Caught in a kiss with my lover alone
Caught by my mother sneaking out before dawn
Caught at a light when all I needed was green
Caught by the wind my dress showing everything

Caught with notes on my hand during a test
Caught eating chocolate when I was depressed
Caught bluffing in cards my chips all taken
Caught in a compliment that I was only faking

We have all done it, all turned red and embarrassed
We have all hidden our faces in shame
Everyone of us has experienced it; everyone understands
Being caught RED handed-an experience not just a brand

CRH has a wide variety of unique designs that would be perfect gifts for the hard to please. Check out their best selling Buckles Waist Candy...(and for a limited time, when you buy a buckle, you get a leather belt free!)
No 1: Golden Gypsy No 2: Bohemian Sunset No 3: Blue Floral No 4: Gypsy Love

My favorite??
The Bhindi Sunburst

If you become a fan on their Facebook page, you can enter contests that they are running all the time, plus keep up to date on their sales and exclusive discounts for FB friends only!! Go HERE to become a fan of CRH.

So, wanna know what CRH is giving away??
One lucky person will receive a $25 gift card to their shop!!
Hmmm...think of the possibilities of what you could get...for you OR to give as gifts.
Here's how to win:

For this giveaway, you can have up to FOUR chances to win.


*post a comment for one chance letting me know which CRH piece is your favorite
*post about this on Facebook (using this link: http://leora-sanford.blogspot.com/ ) and leave a comment to your FB post here by copying and pasting the http address in your browser window

*tweet about this on Twitter (using this link: http://leora-sanford.blogspot.com/2010/11/areyou-ready-25-days-of-christmas.html ) OR retweet my tweet and leave a comment to your tweet here by copying and pasting the http address in your browser window
*Become a friend of CRH on FACEBOOK and leave a comment here letting us know

That's it! You have until tonight at 9:00 MST to enter. GOOD LUCK!
Don't forget to visit our sponsors. :)
Leora

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats to the winner of a Paper Kiwi Photobook:


CONGRATS ANGELA!! Email me at: sanfleo [at] cableone [dot] net to get your prize info!!

53 comments:

~Angie said...

I LOVE the #4 belt buckle with the tree and birds!!!

~Angie said...

I facebooked :)
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/nun69

shopgirl said...

I love all the belt buckles but if I had to choose one it would be #4 - Gypsy Love. Thanks for the chance to win!

Marie said...

I love these earrings : http://www.etsy.com/listing/63408271/new-gated-star-drop-earrings-new
I find them really classy :)
Thanks for taking the time to roganize all this!!

latz said...

These are so cool.

nie said...

beautiful creations!!!

Anonymous said...

My favourite is no.3 ! They are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

I also liked their facebook page

stampin_rachel said...

Very cool designs! thanks for the chance.

Lois B said...

#3 is beautiful I also love the carribean earrings I saw in the store :)

Trish said...

I love this pendant:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62396895/sale-little-bird-the-original-waterproof

Trish said...

Liked their Facebook page!

Fê Alves said...

ohh, Leora, what a fabulous piece of art!! I didn't know them and I loved everything!

but I must say, the rings are perfect for me, specially because they are so colorful, perfect for the summertime here in Brazil right now! =)

thanks for the giveaway!
hugs
Ferdy

Fê Alves said...

and I became a fan on FB, as Fe Alves

Trish said...

Tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/MommaTrish1987 ((Still can't figure out how to copy the link for just one tweet - 12/2/10 8:06 am CST))

Fê Alves said...

and I tweeted:

http://twitter.com/#!/FeAlves/status/10334504602312704

Fê Alves said...

and on FB:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CaughtREDhanded/105454106152792?v=wall#!/fe.alves/posts/127524077306949

Trish said...

Posted to facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/trishharden?v=app_2309869772#!/trishharden/posts/154287651283477?notif_t=like

jenna said...

The Autumn forest ring :)

Janka said...

This is an amazing shop! I can't even choose :) I like the vintage dandelion pendant, the Autumn in Jappan ring, the Dandelions&Dreamers bracelet... :D

thanks for this giveaway :)

tonya said...

Love them all, off to check out etsy! Oh, by the way... my favorite is #1.
Awesome give-away.

Yanina said...

I LOVE the #4 belt buckle with the tree and birds! Thanks for the chance.

Vana63 said...

Its all Buckle #2 for me...I luv that flower and it totally looks Amy Butler to me :-) Happy Holidays and Thanks for the chance to win!

rags said...

I think my favourite is the Dandelion Wishes Pebble Bracelet Collection. Interesting shop. Thanks for the chance

Lisa H said...

Wow, these are soooo cool!!! I love No.2 - Bohemian Sunset :)

Jamie said...

I like the Red Crimson pendant and earrings, and the Goldon Blossom Siver Spoon Pendant!

Jamie said...

I friended them on facebook! Jamie Hunter

Jamie said...

RT! http://twitter.com/#!/LeoraSanford/status/10310473480146944

Agnieszka said...

wow this is lovely! love all the belts .. my fav is No 3: Blue Floral!! thanks for a chance!

Agnieszka said...

I tweeted too http://twitter.com/asali_pl/status/10459434203484161

crsmith said...

love the blue & white pebble necklace, thanks for the opportunity to win!!!

Becky said...

Seriously love the silouette necklace and earrings set!!!

Becky said...

"liked" them on Facebook!

jesa said...

It's another tough choice but love the birds (#4)

Jessica said...

What gorgeous things in that shop! Everytime I thought I'd found my favorite, I saw something else that I loved too. So, here's ONE of the things I love: http://www.etsy.com/listing/52561661/new-golden-autumn-sun-star-drop-earrings
Thanks so much for the chance to win!

Jessica said...

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000823916900

Jessica said...

And... I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/jesspranaitis/status/10492793097031680

Jessica said...

liked them on FB!

teresaj said...

I love the Peeking Blue Floral Silver Ring. Gorgeous.

Lex (mrshobbes) said...

Their art is amazing! I love that Bindhi sunburst belt too :D So glad you linked to them, Leora!

Lex (mrshobbes) said...

Tweeted about this :)
twitter.com/mrshobbes

Lex (mrshobbes) said...

Liked their FB fan page too :)

Mary said...

wow Another wonderful day of treats :)

This is simple yet meaninful
http://www.etsy.com/listing/63249654/love-eden-collection

Mary said...

Facebooked it & Liked CHR on Facebook :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/CaughtREDhanded/105454106152792?v=wall#!/profile.php?id=1275081474

Unknown said...

oh soooo pretty!!! I really love all their earrings and I love the Nocturnal Garden collection!

Unknown said...

I facebooked for ya! <3

Unknown said...

I tweeted for you as well!
http://twitter.com/?status=Leora%20Sanford:%2025%20Days%20of%20Christmas%20{Day%202}:%20http://bit.ly/icZZne%20via%20@addthis

Unknown said...

and I liked them on FB :)

Cmmargaret said...

Oh...they are all lovely. But my favorite belt buckle would have to be Golden gypsy. Thanks for the opportunity! Margaret

Tiki said...

Now that is hard! I love everything. If I absolutely had to choose though, I think I'd go with the Autumn Forest ring - so pretty!

Tiki said...

Became friends on FB :)

Tiki said...

Retweeted :)

http://twitter.com/#!/cherryberryrutc

Aja said...

I've never seen those before. How cool! I love the carmel floral one.