Tuesday, November 30, 2010

25 Days of Christmas {Day 1}



**ETA: This giveaway is now closed--winner will be announced at midnight**

Happy December!! It's day ONE of this 25 day celebration and I'm SO excited to introduce the very first sponsor. Photobooks offer the perfect solution for those who want to give a gift that is personal and meaningful. Using templates, quick pages or your own designs, you can create pages that will come together as memories, telling your stories to loved ones.

**enter sponsor :)


PaperKiwi.com is dedicated to providing reliable, custom, and unique products to help you preserve and share your memories and special moments in the highest quality and at the best value possible. Their unique, user-friendly design software lets you make the most out of your photos through adding your own text, graphics, borders, and fonts to create one-of-a-kind books, calendars, cards, and more.

Lay-flat pages

Soft Cover

Hard Cover

Paper Kiwi is giving away a photobook to one lucky person!! Simply post a comment for your chance to win. You can have up to THREE chances to win.
Here's how:
*post a comment for one chance
*post about this on Facebook (using this link: http://leora-sanford.blogspot.com/2010/11/areyou-ready-25-days-of-christmas.html ) and leave a comment to your FB post here
*
tweet about this on Twotter (using this link: http://leora-sanford.blogspot.com/2010/11/areyou-ready-25-days-of-christmas.html ) OR retweet and leave a comment to your tweet here

That's it! You have until tonight at 9:00 MST to enter. GOOD LUCK!
Don't forget to visit our sponsors. :)
Leora

**ETA: This giveaway is now closed--winner will be announced at midnight**

67 comments:

Valleygirl said...

This is so exiting Leora. I'll be sure to stop by every day :) Thank you for the chance to win so many awesome things :)

Anonymous said...

How lovely thank you for the chance!
Brenda

Janka said...

thanks, thanks and many thanks :)

Betty Bake said...

this is my comment - plse enter me :) yay!!!
looks lovely

Betty Bake

latz said...

Thanks for the chance to win a book.

amandajane said...

It's going to be a great month. I have not seen this company before, the flat books look appealing.

nie said...

Oh awesome!!!! Thank you for the chance :)

Dady said...

Thanks for the chance to win a book

Simona said...

Awe, thank you!

Trish said...

Thanks for this awesome chance to win!

Trish said...

Facebook Post
http://www.facebook.com/trishharden#!/trishharden/posts/136390879749275

Trish said...

Tweeted today (12/1/10) @ 7:05 am CST http://twitter.com/#!/MommaTrish1987 (sorry can't figure out how to show an individual tweet)

Mary said...

Yay, Thanks for the chance :)

pimprenel said...

je tente aussi et merci beaucoup pour ce challenge./

anita said...

Thanks for the chance to make my own book!

Stacey Ashby said...

Thank you for the chance!!!

scrappinstacey@gmail.com

Stefani said...

How fun! Thanks!

Hally said...

This is great! Thank you so much!

Aja said...

I would love to win!

Angeltown said...

Wonderful! Thanks for the chance to win! :)

teresaj said...

Love this giveaway. Thanks for the chance.

Tiffany said...

The lay flat book looks really interesting! Thanks for this great giveaway!

Katrina said...

Yay!! THese books look great!!

Unknown said...

I would sooo love to win this! Thank you for the chance!

shreya patel said...

Paper Kiwi has some great card designs. Would love to be able to get a photobook printed by them!

Sherri Piechnik said...

I've been wanting to do another photo book!

Sherri Piechnik said...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687844814 I've never left a link to my fb post before. Hope this works. :-)

Marijke said...

Thanks for the chance!

immaculeah said...

photo books always make great gifts! thanks for the chance!

Unknown said...

I tweeted but don't know how to link to it!

Unknown said...

I posted on FB but don't know how to link to it!

The Foden Family said...

how much fun will this be

Tara Sroka said...

Thanks for the chance to win!

Jamie said...

I love the 25 days of Christmas!!! Thanks Leora!

Jamie said...

Retweet: http://twitter.com/#!/LeoraSanford/status/9997235135709184 bananasandrice

wyowoman said...

Cool books :)

Lisa H said...

How wonderful is this?!? Thanks so much for the chance!!

Laurel said...

Thanks for doing this again this year. I loved checking in everyday last year. We just had a great disney vacation and this would be perfect!

~Angie said...

this is awesome!!!!

~Angie said...

I put it on FB :)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/nun69

~Angie said...

I tweeted too!!! what an awesome chance!!!!
http://twitter.com/nun69

Brad and Meagan said...

thank you for this giveaway chance

Cheryl said...

this is one Kiwi girl who would be thrilled to have a Paper Kiwi come visit me... thanks for the chance to win Leora

Cheryl said...

Okay so I can't figure out how to get the link for just the one facebook post but here is my FB page...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1098730472

Cathy Pascual said...

would love to win a photobook! Thanks Leora!

Agnieszka said...

wow this is great! how exciting! thank you and (paperkiwi) for a chance of winning a photobook!!

Agnieszka said...

I tweeted too http://twitter.com/asali_pl/status/10042049814339586

Yanina said...

Thank you for the chance. Awesome!

Sarah said...

I love photo books! Thanks for the first of your awesome giveaways!

Erica said...

I would love to make a book! So amazing!

maria said...

those books look amazing, I'm impressed with how they lay flat. Thanks for doing this, Leora. Good luck everyone!

MellyBird said...

Ooh, I'd LOVE a book! thanks!

Robin/ alarmrx2/ RMR said...

HI & Thank You Sorry- I dont tweet but I did FB :)

SusanD said...

I need a photo book because I am doing a LO a day in Dec.
Thanks for the opportunity to win!

Nonnie said...

What a great giveaway!! Great way to kick off the holiday!

jessa said...

How exciting Leora! Thanks heaps to you and Paper Kiwi for the chance. I'll be checking in every day :)

Amelia said...

Oooooo awesome! Would love a chance! Thanks!!!

Amelia said...

I retweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/wyoamelia
Thanks!!!

Tracy Wallace said...

Happy December! :)

jesa said...

It's a nice way to kick off the 25 Days of Christmas celebration!

Ducksoup said...

how fun. i would love to win!

KendiRN said...

What a Great 25 days this will be ... thank you for organizing all of this!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this chance.

Anonymous said...

Wow what a fabulous Competition !Thanks for the chance to win things.. the books look great!... not sure if this is in time... I'll be checking my feed each day! Thanks!

Angela Maggard said...

Aww, this is awesome, Leora! You're so sweet to do all this! :)

CraftyCat said...

Love photobooks and have never tried Kiwi before would love to win!

amytangerine said...

so exciting! thanks for the chance to win!