Sunday, December 12, 2010

25 Days of Christmas {Day 12}


**ETA: This giveaway is now closed--winner will be announced at midnight**
Welcome to day 12!! Time is just flying...I have yet to get get some Christmas shopping done. I'm hoping to next weekend. Next week is our last week at school before winter break and I can't wait! As much as I love teaching and being with my students, I am looking forward to relaxing and getting some designing done.

Let's get right to our sponsor. She is a new designer at Little Dreamer and her stuff is clean and modern and really fun to work with! Meet Wild Blueberry Ink.

Shirley also sells her items at Etsy so be sure to check her out there, too!! Another place to check out some of her digi stuff is Owl Tree Studio...she's got some fun stuff there!!
Check out a few of her kits that sooo yummy!!
No 1. infinity; No 2. hope; No 3. forecast
Here's what WBI is giving away today:
She is giving away her entire store at Little Dreamer & Owl Tree Studio to one lucky winner, plus someone is going to get $50 to spend at her Etsy shop. PLUS she is offering 30% off purchases at ALL THREE of her shops.
Use the coupon code: LSBLOG at checkout (at all 3 shops).

Here's how to win this generous prize (two winners will be chosen):
*post a comment for one chance to win
*post about this on Facebook (using this link: http://leora-sanford.blogspot.com/ ) and leave a comment to your FB post here by copying and pasting the http address in your browser window for a second chance to win
*tweet about this on Twitter (using this link:http://leora-sanford.blogspot.com/ ) OR retweet my tweet and leave a comment to your tweet here by copying and pasting the http address in your browser window for a third chance to win

GOOD LUCK!! You have until tonight at 9:00 MST to enter.
Don't forget to visit our sponsors to show them our support and appreciation!! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The winner of $25 to spend at Scrapping Simply is....

Congrats! Email me at sanfleo [at] cableone [dot] net to get your prize info!!

**ETA: This giveaway is now closed--winner will be announced at midnight**

57 comments:

lmjrocko said...

Too awesome~ Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Awesome, thanks for the chance to win

Janka said...

Good morning, Leora! Thanks for this giveaway, too. :)

Leontien said...

Lovely, thanks for the chance!

XOXO J

Anna said...

I love Wild Blueberry Ink and would love to win. Thanks for the chance!!!

Melissa said...

Fantastic, thanks for the chance.

Melissa said...

and I tweeted: http://twitter.com/melstebbins/status/13905396280332288

Joy said...

Oh my, what a wonderful gift. Thank you for the chance.

Lucia said...

Thanks for the chance!

Unknown said...

Wow! That's awesome!!! Thank you so much for the chance!

Anonymous said...

what a great chance today love wildberryink !

Maaike said...

Again an amazing price!

Uyen said...

Wow, what an absolutely fabulous prize! Thanks for the chance to win.

Gen said...

Wonderful designer, love her clean designs!

Shi said...

wow..her kits are beautiful!! i can always add to my collection. ;)

Leslie P Photography said...

Wow! Amazing work. Thanks for the giveaway!

Jamie said...

Yay! Cute stuff!

Lois B said...

You are like the energizer bunny you just keep on giving, and giving, and giving! Thanks

Shay said...

Delightful kits! Thank you for the chance to win this awesome prize!

Monique1971 said...

Wow that is a very generous giveaway!!! Thanks for the chance to win it.

Monica said...

OMG!!! I love Shirley's work!!
This is awesome
Thank you so much for the chance :D

Unknown said...

Beautiful kits. Hope I win!!

Sandy_in_MD said...

Love her work - thanks for sponsoring this fantastic giveaway!

Sandy Mauk said...

Wonderful gift! It sure would be fun to win.

Carolyn Albro said...

WOW!!! Great kits. Thanks for the chance to win!!

Lisa J said...

What an incredibly generous giveaway. Thank you for the chance to win.
Cheers!

Calvina Walsh said...

Thanks for an intro to this designer!

Lisa J said...

My retweet link -> http://twitter.com/#!/rdj4

Marie said...

Love these clean kits :) Thanks!

morgane said...

Love her work ! Thank you for the chance to win :)

Zizazzi said...

what a giveway ! hanks for teh chance !

nie said...

WOW I've just known her from your post! What an awesome designer she is!!!

Tronesia said...

WBI has such beautiful kits...thanks for the chance!

Christelle said...

Wow, amazing giveaway! Thanks for the chance!

Tronesia said...

Posted on FB! http://www.facebook.com/DiamndPrincz

Tronesia said...

Tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/Tronesia/status/14020698427105280

Kyla said...

Great prize! Thanks for the chance to win.

Unknown said...

wow, her stuff is gorgeous! what an awesome giveaway.

Tiffany said...

This is a new designer to me. Thanks for the intro!

Leonor said...

I'd love to win! Thanks for the chance!

Unknown said...

WOW this is huge!!! Count me in!!

Unknown said...

I shared on fb!
http://www.facebook.com/larissa.pavei

stampin123 said...

Love these!

rkokes said...

great prizes!

teresaj said...

What lovely kits. Thanks for the chance.

Hally said...

This is a new discovery for me! Thank you!

Stacey said...

What a fantastic give away..thans for all the chances!

lawyerlyn said...

lovely! thanks for the chance to win!

Ruebchensmum said...

Wow, Leora, you not only give us a chance to win each day but you show us people we did not know so far. Thank you for this chance!
Hugs
Corinna

JAmie S said...

Awsome Giveway!!!

Amy said...

Wow! Chance for the whole store; I hope to win. Thanks bunches.

KendiRN said...

What a TERRIFIC present to win ... thanks for the opportunity!

Lindzie said...

I love all the kits! The colors are great!

Kara said...

I would love to win!!

HoschPoschCreations said...

oh. I love the digi art!

Anonymous said...

Terrific. Thanks for the chance to win.

Lisa H said...

Beautiful stuff!! Thanks for the chance :)