
There are still a few of the winnings that have not been claimed. After Christmas I will be posting the winners who have not contacted me in a blog post, so check back then, too to see if it was you (or go back through the blog posts)!!
I have TWO gifts for you today, on this Eve of Christmas. I whipped you up a freebie that is doodle-y and whimsical PLUS inside that freebie file is a COUPON CODE for 15% off an order from now until Dec. 31, 2009.
Enjoy these last hours before the big day!! AND if you don't celebrate Christmas, may your Holidays be just as magical and special. :)
Here's the preview of the freebie...

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Like these doodles??? If you buy THIS paper pack...

...you get the following doodle pack FREE!!
OKAY...download that freebie and go SHOPPING!! It's our last two days of the 12 Days of Christmas Sale! ALL HOLIDAY ITEMS ARE GOING TO BE MARKED DOWN (the percentage will be revealed SOON).
Like these doodles??? If you buy THIS paper pack...

...you get the following doodle pack FREE!!
OKAY...download that freebie and go SHOPPING!! It's our last two days of the 12 Days of Christmas Sale! ALL HOLIDAY ITEMS ARE GOING TO BE MARKED DOWN (the percentage will be revealed SOON).See you on Christmas Day. There will be a BIG PRIZE to win, so you really are going to want to check in. :)
Leora
Leora
10 comments:
Thanks for the freeibie and Merry Christmas!
Have a wondeful Xmas..Thanks for the freebie..Kisses Deca
Merry Christmas, and thank you so much, for everything!
Thank you & have a Merry Christmas!
These are lovely!! Thank you so much! Happy Holidays!!!
Your doodles are gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing!!
I love these doodle elements. Thank you and may you have the most wonderful of holidays.
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Dec. 24, 2009. Thanks again.
Thank you! Great doodles!
Many thanks for the lovely Christmas freebies - all good wishes for 2010 - Dawn (UK)
Post a Comment