Friday, November 06, 2009

Happy Digital Scrapbook Day!!!

HELLLOO!!!
This Saturday the world celebrates Digital Scrapbooking Day and Little Dreamer Designs is celebrating by having a SALE and giving away freebies!! We're doing freebies a little different...we're having a BLOG HOP! :) Just follow the links to the blogs in the posts to get your freebie. :) The sale has started and everything is 30% off!!

AND if you add me to your blog feed and leave me a comment, you will be entered to win a $10 coupon code to use on my items in the store!!

NOW for the freebie, click HERE to download.

AND check out Michelle Filo's blog (with love by mushy) HERE to get your NEXT freebie!!

Be sure to check out my new items in the store...BRAND new and on SALE!! :) Here are some peeks...


AND check out these new fun overlays I just finished up!! There are sooo many possibilities!! Photo Overlays::Celebrating Light-Sun Flair and Bokeh Overlays

PLUS, when you buy that set you get THIS set "lighter" version FREE!! Just add them both to your cart and it will automatically mark it down to free.

Finally, here is some CT inspiration using my latest. Enjoy!!
HAPPY DSD DAY!!
Leora

87 comments:

Laurel said...

just added you to my rss reader :) Love your stuff!

Grandpa and Grandma Hoggan said...

Cute stuff Sweetie. Love you, MOM

Tiffany said...

Cute little doodle presents! Thanks for the chance to win! and I added you to my google reader.

Unknown said...

Wow! Those overlays are SO awesome! Your CT must be in heaven..lol. Wish I had the $ to get them now, but I am bookmarking for sure!

joelsgirl said...

Love the new look on your products! Such pretty kit, too!

the3chickens said...

You've been in my reader for a long while now :) Thanks very much for the freebie!! Happy DSD :)

Shayla said...

Thanks so much! Love your designs.

Barbara said...

Thank you!

Angela said...

I love the overlays and filters you come up with! Fabulous!

Angela said...

oops, oh yes...and added you to my blog...under 'inspiration' in fact :)

kay said...

Just added you to my Google reader- but I've always been a fan! TY for the gift and YAY for your sale. Off to shop!

-Karen

Lbrtychic said...

just added you...cute stuff.

Anonymous said...

Cute gifties! Thank you!

Lynnette said...

Thanks for the little gifts! I'm loving those photo overlays - very cool!

Sarah said...

thank you!!!

shmoop said...

LOVE love love the bokeh! great looking actions!

Anonymous said...

What a cute "gift"! Thank you! Happy NSD!

wyowoman said...

wow, neat overlays!! adding you to my reader now!

Suzzi said...

Happy Digital Scrapping Day!!!
Thanks for the present, hope you all are enjoying the day.

HeatherB said...

These presents are lovely! Thank you! :)

Dia said...

Thanks for the presents, love your doodles and those overlays! I added you to my google reader!

wyowoman said...

I didn't the cart discount to work, btw.

stampin_rachel said...

thank you for the beautiful freebie!

hsmema said...

Great doodles, thank you!

Sandy S said...

Thank you for the fun little doodle presents!

Linda C said...

Thank you for sharing!

Shelley said...

How cute - your "gift" is a bunch of gifts! They are super! Thanks.

Melinda said...

Thanks for the cute little gifts!

iamb said...

Thanks so much!!

Steph :) said...

Thanks!

Jenny said...

Thank you so much for the freebie, very cute! I love the overlays. Gorgeous work. Thanks again!

Tara Sroka said...

Thanks for the doodles! Love your stuff! =)

Anne Welch said...

Thanks for the great freebie!

Claire (shades of bliss) said...

Thanks for the sweet freebie. Hope you are having a great DSD!!

Jools said...

THANKS SO MUCH!! I added you to my google reader - yay!

Jessica said...

just added you to my google reader! thanks for the chance to win and for the cute little doodles!

grannymike said...

Thank you so much for the little presents. I don't know what google reader is, so I can't do that. : )

Unknown said...

just added you to my rss reader. Love your stuff, thank you for the freebie. :)

rhonda said...

love those actions!!!!

Denise said...

Those are some pretty cool things you've got there! thanks for the freebie too!

Mumure said...

Thank you so much for the present :o)
Happy national digiscrapboooking day!

Nela said...

great designs!!!

Unknown said...

Such fabulous new stuff! Thanks so much for the freebie! Adding you to my reader.

melody said...

Thanks so much for the little gifties! Very sweet. I love your new overlays too.

*sarahm172* said...

nice stuff and thank you for the freebie

shelly c said...

Thank you for the goodie, your overlays are awesome!

Laura in CT said...

Added you to my google reader--thanks for the gifts!

Polished Peripherals said...

Love your overlays!
I've added you to my google reader :)

jmutchler said...

Thanks for the freebie and the chance to win a GC!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

thanks for the doodle gifts!

Tina M said...

I love the doodles!! thank you for the great presents to play with!

eri said...

oh...wonderful freebie!! love it!! Thank you!
Happy DSD and greets from Poland :)

Amelia said...

Love your products - such clean classic designs! Thank you for the GREAT freebie!

daisydilly (vicki) said...

thanks for the cute freebie and thanks for a chance to win !!!

Kas said...

You have beautiful work!

Cristina said...

Thank you so much, the freebie is just adorable!!

Jamie said...

Thanks for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

what great little presents...luv that doodle look.
Marsha

Anonymous said...

those little presents are adorable thanks! I added your blog to my feed.

-- dalis

blurooferika said...

THanks for the little gifties! Love your new overlays...

Sandy_in_MD said...

Thank you for the great doodles.

Annette said...

Love the photos -- definitely on my wish list! Thanks for the freebie.

Campbell Family said...

You are so talented!!!!!!! I love it all!

Holly S said...

I will add you to my rss reader...thanks for the super cute presents!! Oh and I just noticed a cut note from your mom-how special!

Amy said...

I LOVE the Doodle Gifts! Thanks for sharing! And, WOW!, those overlays ate incredible! I have to have them!

JenEvang said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for the freebie. Added you to my Google Reader.

Sweet Pea said...

This is so cute! Thank you!

{C@rol} said...

Thank you for the doodle gifts - super cute! I've added you to my blog site too

mop1727 said...

Just found you thru the blog hop and added you to my Google Reader. I love your stuff! Where do you find the time?? :)

Lime said...

Oh, boy, those are overlays, right, and not photoshop actions? Those are so very cool! I'm adding you to my reader, too. Thanks for the chance!

Leora Sanford said...

Lime, yes they ARE overlays,not actions!! :)

I will announce the winner tomorrow evening!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 08 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Amy A said...

Love the freebie! TY! added you to my blogroll AND my google reader :)

Anonymous said...

What a talented and creative photographer you are. Thank you for the freebie, happy DSD!

RaMoNa P said...

oH GOODIE GOODIE!! Thank you for the freebie and the chance to win!! I am havin' so much FUN!

Sam aka 3 Little Helpers said...

http://digital-scrapbooking-sigtags.com/

Gladie said...

Thanks, happy DSD ;) Beautiful overlays, wow! :D

manus said...

Thanks so much for your wonderful freebie! Love your stuff!
Best wishes, manus

scrapginnie said...

I do not have a blog but I have added you to my google reader and would love to win.

Sondie said...

I love the sun flair overlay! Thanks for the little presents!

LeAnn said...

added to reader! Awesome stuff!

Sharon said...

Hope I'm not too late to enter...just got home from a weekend of scrapbooking ;) Beautiful freebie, plus I added your blog to my daily reading :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous in every way! Thank you so!

KajunKJ said...

thanks bunches!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

בתיה בר און said...

Thanks a lot ♥♥.

linnie-818 said...

Your doodle gifts are adorable. I just found your blog so I am so grateful the links are still active. Thank you so much for sharing with us! I love your work and look forward to visiting you and your blog in the future.