Thursday, July 14, 2011

a day late...Wednesday DIY Project

Link
Better late then never, right?! I am in LOVE with this project because again, it's functional, but it's also all about using something old to make something new....better yet, something that fully embraces that GO GREEN mentality! Check out these Easy Knit Produce Bags I found at Delia Creates' blog!!



She's got step-by-step instructions plus photos on how to make these super-cute, super-easy bags. I could see hauling my teaching stuff in them, too!! Be sure to check out the rest of her blog...this girl is amazing with the sewing machine. LOVE her projects..some easy and some not so much, but still inspiring enough that I want to try them! I can't wait until I have some time to make a couple of these..
Leora

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luv'em ♥ ty!
congrats on the new job(s) and good luck with moving, how exciting!
deborah :)