Sunday, December 19, 2010

25 Days of Christmas {Day 19}

Subscribe to my newsletter to enter my newsletter giveaway....a chance to win $20 to my shop!!

Happy Day 19!!! Today's sponsor is another fantastic digital designer!! I love her unique, clever way of throwing elements together to make a very relevant, use-able kit. Her kits are colorful and FULL of energy!!!
a BIG warm welcome to Shen Guthrie of Creashens...

She has SOOOO many amazing, wonderfully beuatiful kits, that it was very difficult to choose just a few to feature, but here goes...

See what I mean??? I could keep going and going and going...
But I'll stop to tell you about her giveaway. Shen is giving away 3 prizes!!
One $15 gift
One $10 gift
One $5 gift

Here's how to win:
*post a comment for one chance to win
*post about this on Facebook (using this link: http://leora-sanford.blogspot.com/ ) and leave a comment to your FB post here by copying and pasting the http address in your browser window for a second chance to win
*tweet about this on Twitter (using this link:http://leora-sanford.blogspot.com/ ) OR retweet my tweet and leave a comment to your tweet here by copying and pasting the http address in your browser window for a third chance to win


GOOD LUCK!! You have until tonight at 9:00 MST to enter.
Don't forget to visit our sponsors to show them our support and appreciation!! :)
Leora
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, all I can say about this giveaway is those of you who entered had some SERIOUS odds working for you...only 34 comments?? Seriously??!!
And the lucky winner is:


CONGRATS Christelle!!! Email me at sanfleo [at] cableone [dot] net. :)

64 comments:

lmjrocko said...

Awesome contest! Thanks and happy holidays~

Marie said...

I didn't know her pretty much but she makes amazing kits! Thanks for the chance :)

amson said...

What a wonderful chance to win. I love all creashens designs!

Tiffany said...

This is awesome! I've been looking at her kits for a while, but have never bought one. I'd love to win!

Lisa said...

Really great designs. I love them!

mshaf23 said...

Shen's work is beautiful! Thanks for all the chances to win!

morgane said...

Oh oh oh ! Awesome giveaway :) Thanks for the chance ...

Shi said...

wow...so many talented designers!! i love creashen's kits!! she's uber talented!

thanks for the chance!!

Turning a small rented house into a Home Sweet Home said...

Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance!

Alice (fa11enan9e1) said...

I adore Shen!!

Unknown said...

Ohh I just loveeee Shen's kits, she is awesome!!! Thanks for the wonderful chance!!

Happy holidays!

Unknown said...

I also posted it on my facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=745215711

Thanks again!!!

amytangerine said...

love the torn bits- thanks for the chance to win!

DoggiNo said...

Definitely gorgeous work ! Thanks for the chance.

Anonymous said...

Love her kits!! THanks for the chance again!

Leslie P Photography said...

Wow, these are awesome. Thanks!!

nie said...

I love Shen's designs too!!! Would really love to win...

Shi said...

i linked it from facebook :D

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001652577429

Yanina said...

Awesome! Thanks for the chance.

Coila said...

Thank you for the chance!! I love her designs!!!

rags said...

Another awesome designer - you have the best giveaways ever! I love Shen's designs, so thanks heaps for the chance to win

Mon said...

Hi, I have never heard of Shen Guthrie, but love her stuff, will have to go check her out! Again thanks for all the chances.
Monique

rkokes said...

torn bits-so cute!

Agnieszka said...

wow gorgeous kits! love them all! thanks for a chance! I'm off to check all her designs

Anna said...

I love Creashens!!! Thanks for the chance!!!

Agnieszka said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/asali_pl/status/16613766846218240

Monica said...

Wow, I love her work!!
Thanks!!
:D

LRaeWoo said...

Really beautiful stuff!

whatnext said...

i LOVE Creashens!

silvia sceirman said...

Love them all especially Pitter Patter!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous, thanks for the chance.

ThisKalilLife said...

Thank you for another great giveaway and a chance to win. Very cool kits!

Andrea said...

Such beautiful kits! Great contest!

Monique1971 said...

Wie, such a cool giveaway! Thanks for a chance to win.

Shay said...

Creashens is an incredible designer! Thanks for the chance to win.

Kami said...

Love her work, thanks for the chance to win!!

Silke - PapierStudio said...

I love her work sooo much!! Thanks for the chance!!

Silke

Leslie said...

thanks for the chance!

Vicky said...

I love Creshens work.I have purchased a few of her kits.She does amazing work.

Vicky said...

I love Creshens kits.I have puirchased a few.She's an awesome designer.I would love to win more!!

{VICKI} said...

I just found your blog today---
signed up for the newsletter too
I hate that I've been missing out on some great prize opportunities.

Anonymous said...

These are so adorable, especially XO!

KendiRN said...

Ewww, I new designer, this would be a terrific present to win ... thank YOU!

Lois B said...

She definitely has some awesome kits to choose from!

latz said...

Such cute stuff. Would love to win.

Stacey said...

Beautiful kits! thanks for the chance

JAmie S said...

Awsome Thanks. Bummed I missed yesterdays. Looks like an awsome prize!

Jamie said...

I LOVE SHEN!

Jamie said...

http://twitter.com/#!/bananasandrice/status/16652576279764992

YAY for your Giveaways!!

~Angie said...

beautiful kits~

teresaj said...

Love all her designs.

Heather K. (interstitchal) said...

Shen is a fantastic designer - thanks for spotlighting her!

Hally said...

Yet another new find! Love it! Thank you!

lvdesigner said...

Oh wow, what an amazing chance to win :). Thanks!

Unknown said...

The gift of the day is as fantastic as the others, I love everything here!

Unknown said...

Beautiful stuff!!!

jovita said...

I've always love her works! Thank you for the chance!

sherrylyn said...

Love her work to bits! Thanks for the chance.

Lisa H said...

Love Shen's designs!! Thanks so much!!

Kyla said...

I love creashens! Thanks

iamb said...

Super cute kits! Thanks for a chance to win!

iamb said...

I tweeted..http://twitter.com/itsmeiamb/status/16727415262814208

Anonymous said...

This is a wonderful chance to win, I just love Creashens work! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the chance to win. Fingers crossed!