Tuesday, September 21, 2010

::i heart faces challenge:: *plus freebie & chance to win*

*DOWNLOAD LINK IS FIXED...SCROLL DOWN FOR THE FREEBIE*

i heart faces has some unique photo challenges that are always fun to participate in.


Today's challenge is all about the smirk...that quirky little, mischievous smile that seems to say, "Wait!!! I'm not ready...or am I??"

Here's my take on the challenge. I dug around through some old photos and came up with this one of Ashley. It's sort of this candid shot of her when I was first getting to know my camera. It was pretty easy, though...I swear this girl was born with a smirk on her face.

Like the frame?? It's Liz's of Paislee Press. Her elements are always GENIUS!
Check out her Pictures + Words


FINALLY, I have a FREEBIE for you. The whole *smirk* challenge inspired me to create some word art for your photos or layouts. Feel free to use them for your personal & professional use. Please just give credit where credit is due! :)

DOWNLOAD {HERE}


BUT WAIT..there's one more thing!! Use one of these Expressions Freebies and post it to the Little Dreamer Gallery {here} and you will have a chance to win $5 to my store. Simply post a comment here with your link to the layout and you will be entered to win!! I will give you ONE WEEK to get a layout done and post it.
The drawing will be held next Monday, Sept. 27th at 10:30 MST.

ENJOY!! AND don't forget to visit the I heart faces challenge for more adorable smirks! :)
Leora

25 comments:

belle said...

thank you!

Nallely said...

Nice entry! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm so glad you did because your blog is awesome and I love all the frames and overlays!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, honey! I just downloaded one of your sweet kits this morning, so I'll have to see what I can come up with here! Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Here's one. :)

http://www.littledreamerdesigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=32688&ppuser=28942

Gingersnaps said...

Cute Leora! Thankyou!

Ella said...

thanks so much !!

Becky said...

Very fun freebie! Thank you!

Leslie said...

thank you so much!

blurooferika said...

Fun wordart--and just the push I needed. Here's my lo about my youngest and his withering glare

blurooferika said...

and the location of above layout:

http://www.littledreamerdesigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=32700&ppuser=15788

Unknown said...

lovely, thanks so much !

Monica said...

Really cute, Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Th♥nks so much for the freebie!

Scrapcoco said...

Thank you so much, your WA are so cute !!

Andrea Graves said...

LOVE this, Leora! Thank you so much! :)

Maureen K said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! The minute I saw it I know exactly which photo I was going to use :)Here is the link to my LO
http://www.littledreamerdesigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=32741&ppuser=18470

Yin said...

love these wordart, thank you!!

MrsPeel said...

thanks, gorgeous :)

Scrapulette said...

Thanks for these lovely wordarts !

Mariscrap said...

Thank you very much!!!

sushy said...

very beautiful WA, thank you very much!
sushy

Mary86 said...

thank you very much!!!

Mary86 said...

thank you very much!!!

Lilipuce said...

Thanks a lot for those wonderful WA !

lady said...

merci! Bonne année 2011! Bisous