Friday, June 25, 2010

::reveal + Blog Hunt::


Hello lovelies!! Catscrap is celebrating their Summer Catwalk and we've got loads of freebies and some fabulous matching Catwalk goodies.

First, the reveal of my Catwalk contribution...all Catwalk kits were made by some seriously TALENTED designers and all made to coordinate with each other. Here's my Catwalk kit, Sunset Luau...


this kit exudes luau fever. it's perfect for your summer get-togethers and more!! Wanna see some inspiration, too?? I knew you would!!


and FINALLY, let's get to that freebie. It IS Friday, after all...
The gals at Catscrap have created some amazing quick pages just for you. Just follow the blog hop to collect them all.
Here's one I made for you!!




okay... now go to the CATSCRAP facebook page to get your final freebie!!!

Happy Friday!!!!

Leora

7 comments:

amanda said...

OMGoodness - I'm in LOVE!! These will be perfect for our trip to the beach next week - THANKS for the fun page too :)

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Mumure said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous qp ;o)
Have a nice week-end.

grambie said...

Your use of of that beautiful patterned background paper with its water color is a perfect backdrop for beach photographs. Love the placement of the triple photos allowing for plenty of white space. Just awesome!! HUGS!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

I love the summer fun, absolutely cute, but I can't seem to download it. I even downloaded the 4share and I still can't get it to download, HELP!!!

Leora Sanford said...

Hi summer...this post is over a year old so that freebie is no longer available. Sorry about that! But thanks for the kind words. :)