Saturday, February 27, 2010

Winner and ::Freebie::

Hello! So sorry that I didn't get to post the winner from the give-away on Wed. until now. I've taken my students skiing twice this week and both days completely wiped me out...yesterday we had TWO injuries needing ambulance assistance so it was a pretty stressful day. Between that and just my life in general I didn't get the chance...so I apologize!!

The winner of the $5 give away is....

CONGRATS Heather! Email me at sanfleo [at] cableone [dot] net to get your prize code! :)

I was in charge of the freebie at Little Dreamer Designs this week for our Date Challenge.


Go to the LDD blog {HERE} to download the Date Stickers that I made and to check out the challenge being hosted for a chance to win $5 to the LDD store! :)

I WILL have something ready for New Tuesday this coming week, so be sure to check back for a peek. Have a great weekend!
Leora

No comments: