Hilarious quote!
That is SO true! Except it's more likely that the vending machine will try to keep the item you're trying to buy....:)
cute quote!!!can't wait to hear you news :)
hello deary!!!I have missed you! I just popped by and lo' and behold...LEORA's been BLOGGING!!! I hope all is well, good luck with the new school year. (((hugs)))
That is great quote and I haven't heard of this around here! I will be back to 'visit' you more often =-)
I noticed you weren't at DD anymore. When will you be in your new 'home'?
Very true and that is so pretty!!!! Can't wait to hear the news!
Oh, when will I be able to buy your kits?? They are so cute!!
come on, I am dieing here :) AND if you need a CT... I am at your service *wink wink*
Change is good, but not always easy.......for me anyway! I will really miss you at DD my fellow Idaho gal.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hilarious quote!
That is SO true! Except it's more likely that the vending machine will try to keep the item you're trying to buy....:)
cute quote!!!
can't wait to hear you news :)
hello deary!!!
I have missed you! I just popped by and lo' and behold...LEORA's been BLOGGING!!!
I hope all is well, good luck with the new school year.
(((hugs)))
That is great quote and I haven't heard of this around here! I will be back to 'visit' you more often =-)
I noticed you weren't at DD anymore. When will you be in your new 'home'?
Very true and that is so pretty!!!! Can't wait to hear the news!
Oh, when will I be able to buy your kits?? They are so cute!!
come on, I am dieing here :) AND if you need a CT... I am at your service *wink wink*
Change is good, but not always easy.......for me anyway! I will really miss you at DD my fellow Idaho gal.
Post a Comment