I wanna show you my VERY first digital scrapbooking layout. I made it for a digital contest at scrapbook.com. Check it out:
Here it is 5 years later and it seems like time has flown by!! SO much has happened. I was one of the Creating Keepsakes Hall Of Fame winners the year that digital scrapbookers dominated the contest!! It was so exciting. :) I wish I could share one of my layouts, but the image is on a disc somewhere and the magazine is in a box.
Now I'm designing! I got my start at Designer Digitals but wanted something a little smaller with more freedom, so I asked Michelle Coleman if I could join her at Little Dreamer Designs and I've been there ever since! MY FIRST kit ever was, Apron Strings.
YIKES...I jhave come a LONG way since then!! LOL!Okay, enough reminiscing. Thanks for being a sport.
Let's take a look at my LATEST kit, Tinsel & Trims...
Okay...NOW let's talk about SALES!! :) I decided that since I sell at TWO stores and both stores are doing their own thing, I would highlight what's going on by store so that you can get the best of BOTH Stores.
At Little Dreamer
EVERYTHING at Little Dreamer Designs has been marked down 30%. PLUS I'm running my own 20/10 sale (for 2010).
At Catscrap
- Storewide 35% off sale (excludes select new releases & select CU products)
- Orders over $10 ~ Receive the "Thankful Hearts" collaboration kit
- Orders over $15 ~ 20% off coupon that is valid on their next purchase
- Orders over $20 ~ Entered in a random drawing to win a $50 Amazon GC
I think that's the longest post that I've ever written. But there's still MORE...we need to post the winner of my newest kit, Tinsel & Trims.
drumroll......


CONGRATS Michelle! Email me at: sanfleo [at] cableone [dot] net
Happy DSD and Happy Shopping!!
Leora
2 comments:
Hey - that's me! Thanks!!!!! Off to e-mail you!
Oh my gosh, Leora, that Shabby Princess kit was the first scrapbook kit I ever downloaded too! I still love it.
Post a Comment